Full Day Cruise to Musandam Khasab
Full day cruise to Khor Sham with our traditionally decorated wooden dhow in azure water. The majestic fjord is surrounded by spectacular mountains and small white sandy beaches. At the entrance of the fjord our guests have the possibility to enjoy dolphin watching. The dhow will anchor near Telegraph Island and Seebi Island where our guests can enjoy swimming in pristine water together with colorful fish. During the cruise we offer soft drinks, fresh fruits, tea & coffee and a warm lunch. Snorkeling equipment, towels and life jackets will be provided free of cost.
06.00am : Pickup from Dubai / Sharjah / Ajman/ or 07.00 from RAK(sharing basis)
09.45am : Arrival in Khasab!
10.00am : Departure Full day cruise to Khor Sham with our traditionally decorated
04.00pm : End of the trip and transfer back to Dubai /Sharjah/ Ajman/ and RAK
Package Cost AED 330.00 per person Pick up from Dubai / Sharjah/ Ajman.
Package Cost AED 275.00 per person from RAK .
Package cost AED 150 per person for self-arrival
- Full day dhow cruise with 2 stops for swimming and snorkelling (sharing basis)
- Lunch, refreshment, fruit, coffee, tea on board
- Possibility for Dolphin watching
- 2 ways transfer from UAE – Khasab – UAE (sharing basis)
Oman visa and UAE exit fee not included in the rate (AED 85 Per Person)
- Package cost excluding visa cost (AED 35.00 at UAE border and AED 50.00 at Oman Border)
- All passengers must carry their original passports with minimum 3 months validity.
- Passengers coming with own car must have Oman insurance.
- Passengers coming with a rent a car must carry a NOC certificate from the car company.
- The below given nationalities only eligible for on arrival visa from the border post.
- Australia / Andorra/Austria/Bulgaria / Belgium / Brunei / Canada / Croatia / Cyprus / CzechRepublic / Denmark/ France / Finland /Greece/ Estonia / Germany /Hong Kong/ Hungary /Iceland / Italy /Ireland / Japan / Liechtenstein Luxembourg/Latvia / Lithuania / Malta/Malaysia/ Monaco/ New Zealand / Netherlands / Norway / Paraguay Portugal / Romania /Russia/Poland / San Marino /South Korea / Singapore / Spain / Slovenia /Sweden / Slovakia / Switzerland / USA/UK
- Other nationalities must have a UAE resident visa with Managerial profession minimum 3 months validity (passport and visa)